NOW HIRING - Glow Day Spa Front Desk Receptionist - Full Time
Your passion is the key to world-class spa service at Glow Day Spa in Barrie. As a receptionist at Glow Day Spa, you will be in a beautiful, relaxing but fast-paced spa environment located in Barrie providing each guest with unparalleled customer service. The perfect candidate is an expert in customer service and reception duties, and you enjoy tailoring each guest’s needs through our specialty services, enhancements, and product lines.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Reporting to the Spa Manager & Customer Service Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
* Strong communication and excellent customer service skills and phone manner with an outgoing personality.
* Ability to provide exceptional guest service, understanding the guest’s needs, providing quality booking, consultation and transaction experiences in a competent, efficient and professional manner.
* Provide administrative & customer service support to spa as needed, mainly Booking appointments by phone, email, social media, online and third party sites and partners.
* Seek the spa's ability to maximize revenues by analyzing the day to day bookings, future bookings and coordinating schedules and services with co-spa Managers, Supervisors and Coordinators
* Ensure smooth operation of reception, hosting and reservations of all clients incoming and outgoing, including point of sale marketing and retail product conversion.
* Handle special assignments and customer issues with a confident ability to resolve guest issues and reviews
* Assist in the administration and all aspects of the Spa’s operations, i.e. business telephone usage, guest relations, retail sales and customer service.
* Maintain inventory of supplies and retail for the spa facility.
* Maintain inventory and stocking of all reception materials and marketing materials.
* Work with the Spa Director in the preparation of marketing and social media events & advertising.
* Ensure reception department maintains a positive relationship with all estheticians in the spa and partnered salon – Three Small Rooms.
* Ensure the spa reception area is in peak condition at all times (operations and cleanliness)
* Ensure client satisfaction at all times by ensuring that safety and service is always the spa's first priority.
* Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends
* Ability to perform administrative tasks such as completing schedules and transactions on the computerized register, performing close-out procedures and spa housekeeping duties & laundry.
* Standing for sustained periods of time
* Frequent lifting up to 10 pounds, occasionally up to 25 pounds
* Continuous repetitive movement with fingers, hands, wrists and arms.
* Ability to be exposed to various chemicals and fragrances used in performing spa services
* Occasional travel to meetings out of town for training.
YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO:
* Utilizing your expertise and product knowledge to Glow Day Spa services that will maximize results for each guest.
* Providing an elevated experience for spa guests with excellent customer service.
* A competitive compensation structure with yearly performance reviews and employment growth opportunities.
* Taking advantage of our unique employee staff benefits and inviting friends and family at discounted rates.
* Growing with ongoing training and workshops provided by Glow Day Spa and support with key suppliers. Offsite training may be required.
* Participating in team events and contributing to local charity events that make a difference in the Barrie community.
* Working within a team that’s open to new ideas, and a spa family that’s open to new members.
For more information contact Glow Day Spa via email or Resumes can also be dropped off in person at 110 Anne Street, Unit #3 Barrie, ON
Job Type: Full-time