We're looking for an Intermediate Customer Insights Analyst to help us monitor and unpack our customer feedback channels so that we can deliver thoughtful user experiences that truly empower our customers on social. You'll be working on synthesizing customer feedback and working closely with user researchers, designers, and product managers to drive meaningful improvements to our products. While based out of the Hootsuite Vancouver office, you will report into the Team Lead, User Research.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Develop and maintain a solid understanding of the current product offering and current limitations; maintain awareness of product initiatives and upcoming releases.
- Independently tag and synthesize large volumes of customer data, develop and deliver regular reports that surface trends tuned to the appropriate audiences, as well as provide ad-hoc analysis upon request.
- Present insights to relevant stakeholders in regular review meetings, and in larger departmental/cross-departmental settings to drive awareness and understanding of trends in customer feedback.
- Build a close and collaborative relationship with user researchers, designers, and product managers to utilize insights and key metrics to inform product planning and gauge the success of product initiatives.
- Actively mentor other team members and better your peers through shared thought leadership and driving effective processes.
WHO YOU ARE:
- 3-5 years experience working with customer feedback data, or other relevant qualitative data.
- Evidence of translating multiple sources of customer feedback into compelling stories that drive customer-centric change in the organization.
- Passion for representing the customer and building empathy to influence others, ability to move between various levels of abstraction and detail to translate raw data into key insights, and strong communication skills to drive initiatives based on trends.
- Experience using Excel formulas, v-lookups, pivot tables and charts, and running CX surveys (e.g. Net promoter score, Customer satisfaction, Downgrade). Experience with Salesforce and Zendesk a plus.
- Experience working within an Enterprise and B2B SaaS product environment.
- Collaboration and Teamwork: works with others to deliver results, meaningfully contributing to the team and prioritizing group needs over individual needs
- Open Communication: clearly conveys plans and results, both written and verbally, listening attentively and asking questions for clarification and understanding
- Interpersonal Savvy: relates openly and comfortably with diverse groups of people with the ability to recognize conflicting views and actively drive consensus to find solutions
- Decision Making: consistently chooses the best course of action (from a number of alternatives) to address business problems and/or opportunities
Share our values:
- Tenacious. You are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of customers, colleagues and the community.
- Curious. You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
- Conscientious. You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
- Humble. You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others.
We champion the power of human connection. We're united globally by our shared values of innovation, grit, humility, and passion for customer success.
Make an impact:
Working at the speed of social, we create value for our customers by delivering solutions that power relationships at scale. Our pace of work enables fast learning and fosters an environment where you can stretch yourself and make an impact.
Learn and grow:
We're committed to growing the capabilities of our people. We are building a learning community where you can work with diverse individuals, explore new ways of thinking, and expand your capabilities. Our employees are teachers and learners who work out loud and share their knowledge to enhance each other's growth.
We are dedicated to building a diverse community, one where employees feel a sense of belonging, and are valued for their contributions and the perspectives they bring. Our purpose is to champion the power of human connection and the heart of connection is inclusion. You belong here.
Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.