Job responsibilities include but not restricted to:
- Work as Software Developer for Salesforce CRM environment.
- Write, integrate and test software codes
- Gather and document business requirements to better understand the client's business and scope of work and be able to translate business requirements into data models and platform services.
- Capable to work independently and cooperate with a variety of people to achieve results.
- Collect and prepare documentation of user requirements
- Self-starter, self-confident, self-motivated, enthusiastic, and have an ambition to succeed within a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to understand and explain technical issues, and skills related to working and resolving problems in customer accounts.
- Actively participate in designing, developing, implementing and administering processes.
- Prototype and refine the implementation based on client feedback.
- Connect with stakeholders to become a trusted technical advisor while assisting in the end-user requirements. May lead team of computer programmer
- Prepare status reports and documentation for operations and maintenance of the software
- Provide ongoing support for clients on an as required basis.
- Handle all administrative functions including user account maintenance, deployments, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks.
- Investigate production problems and coordinate/follow up with development teams on resolution.Identify and mention technical problems, process and solutions
- Effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a constant changing work environment with a great focus to details.
- Help testing of platform in QA prior to release.
- Collaborate with business for UAT.
- Customer oriented focus with strong verbal and written communication.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- Salesforce Developer Certification (CRM) is required
- 4+ years experience in Salesforce Development.
- Prior experience on Sales Cloud, Service Cloud.
- Ability to write SOQL queries and RDBMS experience.
- Create Apex Class, VisualForce Pages, Lightning Components, Workflow rules and Process Builders
- Experience on AppExchange installation, configuration and maintenance.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
Contract length: 6 months
Follow Us in Linkedin for future updates and new job opportunities:
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $65.00 to $80.00 /hour
- IT: 2 years (Preferred)
- Salesforce: 2 years (Preferred)