About the client:
The client is a global organization dedicated to putting information at the service of medicine. The companies and people of the Client Company aim to improve medical care by serving those who need it, those who provide it and those who seek to improve it. Their primary purpose is to help clients increase the effectiveness of activities pertaining to scientific communication, medical education and product/service marketing. To this end, we want our information services to contribute to the goals we share with our clients, namely: to accelerate the advancement of medicine and help people enjoy better, longer lives.
Position Title and description:
Business Intelligence Analyst. As a BI Analyst, you will be reporting to the Senior VP (R&R). You will provide support for internal clients in the processing and interpretation of raw data provided by the R&R data team. You will also liaise between internal and business clients and the R&R data team to assess the feasibility and development effort of new reporting requirements.
This is a work-from-home position.
What you will do:
- create and maintain presentation advanced outcomes reports for the company’s Continuing Education Businesses
- ensure all client facing reports have been validated and support Business Units if any data questions arise.
- Maintain and organize file structure and process documentation for managing client data projects.
- for approved new reports:
o create detailed reporting scope documents for the data team
o assess the potential for report automation for all manual reports, and if feasible provide scope to the data team
o test and validate the data provided in any new report (manual or automated) before authorizing use
You have the following skills:
- 2+ years’ pertinent experience working in CME reporting
- Degree in Computer Science, Computing, Information Technology or equivalent
- Experience working in the medical / pharmacy industry
- Advanced proficiency in Excel – able to synthesize and analyze large data sets to yield actionable findings (e.g. Lookup formulae, pivot tables and Macro creation)
- Excellent problem-solving skills for technical and business issues
- Strong organization, communication and time management skills
- An understanding of the CME accreditation system would be considered a strong asset but is not a requirement
$75 – $80K.