As a Client Support Analyst you will be responsible for providing effective client resolution leadership and coaching while maintaining hands on efficient product support for Orbit’s enterprise software products. This role requires an individual who can lead an investigative and comprehensive approach to finding and driving creative solutions to unique problems, and who will thrive in challenging situations. Using ITIL practices you will identify and implement improvements to the Command Centre incident logging system in order to provide a more effective and efficient service to clients. With our rapidly growing client base, we require a highly motivated stakeholder who has proven experience in providing technical application support with a high degree of client centric focus, technical investigation and the ability to articulate solutions to a variety of audiences at a senior level.
- Accommodate extended business hours to support clients and participate in expanded coverage conditions as required. This is non-negotiable.
- Self manage the performance of services to customers, ensuring that service levels are achieved in line with SLA and that client’s expectations are met or exceeded having ultimate responsibility for ownership of all clients’ incidents or logged service requests.
- Manage critical customers incidents to expected recovery and resolution, associated to customer communication, activities and any appropriate escalations.
- Lead and participate in application projects including testing, deployments, releases, configuration and training.
- Author status and monitoring reports, training documents, requirements, test cases.
- High paced intake management of client incidents into Orbit’s management platform.
- Work directly with clients to triage their software product issues and provide resolution on support issues, facilitate testing and validate deliverables within the scope of support per the client service agreements.
- Provide information about incidents analysis and KPIs;
- Manage system alerts for production applications during production support hours and communicate with required resources.
- Escalate or follow-up on customer incidents with Account Management, Software Development and Data Integration teams.
- Provide management and performance reports for Command Centre.
- 1-2 years leading a high volume application support desk.
- 3 years of interfacing with direct end-user customers and partners in a Software BI application Support Role
- Ensure that team’s KPIs are monitored, actions are taken, evaluated accordingly and delegated properly
- Familiarity with Human Capital and performance management software or services.
- Gathering user impact information required to support incident investigation and documentation.
- Managing internal incident management processes within established Service Level Agreements
- Communicating/updating the customer contacts with status and resolution and recovery.
- Expert level knowledge of Excel
- English Oral and written communication must be excellent
- Working with different functional reporting and/ technical support teams (ideally call/contact centre)
- Excellent organizational skills to maintain daily customer incidents logs, escalation processes, SLA reporting and other key operational reports.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to practice and lead categorization and escalation and critical incidents as required
Additional Info: Education:
- Degree in Business Administration .
- Familiarity with Call Centre enterprise applications (e.g., Telephony Systems - Aspect, Avaya, Siebel, Genesis, Workforce Systems – IEX, Aspect eWFM, Blue Pumpkin, Quality Systems – Witness/Verint, Nice, Sales Systems, HR Systems – HRIS, PeopleSoft, Ticketing Systems – Remedy, Back-office)
NOTE: This is not a tech support role