· Work with other developers to create intuitive and responsive web based user interfaces for both internal use and external customers.
· Work with other developers to develop new features and improvements to the existing Warehouse Management System, dashboards, automated reporting, intranet sites as well as developing new applications.
· Collaborate with the senior software architect to improve our software development process, including back end tools to drive improvements to our Continuous Integration process (Docker, Ansible, Gitlab)
· Communicate with customers and employees to evaluate requests for enhancements to existing programs, or develop new ones.
· Adhere to our company development standards, including our chosen software stack, writing automated tests, and participating in code reviews.
What motivates us
We believe that beautiful code works better, and visually beautiful applications are easier to use.
We love to use modern technology to streamline and enhance our warehouse operations.
We believe the future is automation, and enjoy optimizing the jobs performed by our automated equipment (ASRS, AGVs).
· Experienced with a Linux O/S, Docker, and Git
· Must possess a valid driver's license and have full-time access to a vehicle
· Occasional travel to our Mississauga warehouse may be required
Job Type: Full-time