At OneLocal, we know that marketing isn't just about buying ads anymore. We also know how hard it is to keep up with rapidly-changing technologies. OneLocal provides SaaS solutions to small and medium businesses (SMBs) across the world. We offer our clients 7 digital marketing solution products that are impactful on their own, but even better together. We aim to be the perfect solutions partner by bringing together the right mix of technologies and local marketing expertise.
OneLocal is looking for a Business Development Representative to join our Sales Team. The ideal candidate for this role is a motivated, results-driven individual who is looking to join an early stage technology company and help us drive growth and innovation.
Ideally, you have worked in sales for about a year or more and you love the thrill of a sale and a hot lead. We are looking for someone who thrives in a team environment and has a resilient mindset. If you're ambitious and ready for your next challenge, we want to hear from you!
What You'll Be Doing:
What You Bring:
- Lead generation through cold calling and booking demos for our Account Executives
- Proactively seeking new business opportunities
- Identifying client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Building long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Setting up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
- Staying up-to-date with new products & services and new pricing/payment plans we have to offer
Why You'll Love Working Here:
- Comfort and experience with cold calling
- Experience selling technology to small & medium businesses is an asset
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Experience with Salesforce is a huge plus
- Located in the heart of downtown Toronto and close to transit
- Flexible benefits package
- Flexible working hours
- Team events and outings
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks, coffee, and tea
- We're a dog friendly office
OneLocal is committed to creating an inclusive, accessible environment that ensures that all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a team that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities, as well as fostering an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
We welcome applications from:
women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, visible minorities and others who may contribute to diversification. As part of our commitment to accessibility for all persons with disabilities, OneLocal will, upon the request of the applicant, provide accommodation during the recruitment process. If you are selected for an interview and you need accommodation, please contact your recruiter.