Hiring for a start date in January (date will be firmed up when the date for the training program is confirmed by head office):
After thorough training, you will be responsible for:
Will train to become HVAC Cleaning Technician, Indoor Air Quality Sales Expert and Job Estimator working in York Region, in the GTA.
Our work at Modern PURAIR helps reduce buildings’ environmental footprint through better energy efficiency and helps improve occupant health by delivering pure, natural indoor air.
As new franchise owners, Ross and Deborah are proud to join the Modern PURAIR family, growing rapidly to become a national leader in indoor air quality (IAQ) and setting the highest standards in customer satisfaction in this critically important sector for society’s future.
At Modern PURAIR® Vaughan, we are looking for enthusiastic, motivated, customer-focused team members. We offer great pay and incentives, a fun, supportive work environment and thorough training on practical and people skills. We are currently accepting 2 full-time applications. NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED however aptitude for sales and a skilled trade is a bonus.
A successful candidate will:
- Following The PURAIR Way (our proven systems/procedures for being successful)
- Showing up to work on time in your clean, company-provided uniform
- Driving one of our shiny, new Mercedes Sprinter Vans to customer locations at their homes or businesses for pre-scheduled appointments
- Performing walkthroughs with our clients to confirm our rates before starting the job
- Educating our clients on our services so they can properly make decisions on the best way they can achieve energy efficiency and natural, pure air at home.
- Upselling, demonstrating, and installing indoor air quality products
- Using the PURAIR vacuum and cleaning system to clean the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems.
- Using our iPad-based invoice and payment authorization system to process customer payments at the job site
- Keeping your PURAIR Mercedes Sprinter van clean, properly stocked and ready for work
- Estimating/quoting commercial work (if interested and with aptitude)
Employment benefits include:
- Have a positive, motivated, energetic personality
- Be coachable. You are here to learn, and we are happy to teach you!
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Be dedicated to exceptional customer service, wowing every customer, every time!
- Enjoy working with hand tools, ladders, aerial work platforms (after training)
- Never smoke while in company uniform, have a clean drivers’ license and no criminal record
- Enjoy a supportive and competitive environment
- Have open work availability (candidates must have flexible schedules and be able to work some evenings and weekends, ideally working 11 x 4-hour time-blocks (mornings, afternoons, evenings)/week = 44 hrs/wk. + 4 hours of overtime/wk. = total of 48 hrs/wk.)
- Income potential of $50,000 in your first year and up to $80,000 with overtime, on-site sales experience and profit-sharing
- Company benefits (health, drug, vision, dental) after 90 days probation
- Accrue two weeks paid vacation with 12 months of service
- Company provided iPad and iPhone that can be used for work and personally (data limits apply)
- Time-off flexibility with suitable notice
- Indoor Air Quality Technician business cards
- All expenses paid training trip to Kelowna, BC