Are you passionate about working with people and technology? We are hiring immediately for the holidays!
No experience required, we will equip you with the skills and knowledge to assist our customers.
Join us in any of our retail roles below:
- Retail Sales Associate: Help our customers find the perfect product on their holiday shopping list. Share your enthusiasm for tech and your product knowledge.
- Customer Service Representative: Create an amazing customer experience by processing purchases at the checkout. Help customers leave with new tech they love!
- Merchandiser: Keep our store looking great by organizing and replenishing inventory on the shelves and ensuring product availability is accurate. Inventory is so critical we check that list more than twice during the holidays!
- Online Order Pick-Up Specialist: Prepare and package online orders to provide a quick and easy experience for our customers. Deliver a service of convenience to our customers that is unparalleled. (Day shifts and overnight shifts available).
What we’re looking for:
- Enthusiasm to welcome and assist customers
- Flexibility to adapt to dynamic situations in a fast-paced environment
- A commitment to maintaining a safe and fun working environment
- Ability to work weekend shifts (Friday nights, Saturday and Sunday) and all holidays (including Black Friday, Christmas Eve and Boxing Week), until the end of December
Why you’ll love it here
- Competitive wage, perks, and product discounts on awesome tech
- An inclusive, fun, and supportive team who you will quickly call friends
- Training programs to build new and transferable skills
Join our amazing team!
We are looking for people just like you.
About Best Buy
As Canada's destination for the coolest tech, Best Buy offers one of the best work environments in the country! Annually recognized as one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, our culture is one of inclusion and recognition. We are committed to always filling our stores across Canada with a diverse and inclusive retail force who are passionate, knowledgeable, and enthusiastic about tech.
After signing up, you will be sent an email with instructions on how to connect.
Please be prepared to join the virtual interview from a quiet place using a desktop or mobile device with a working speaker, microphone, and camera. Check to see if your network connection can support an online session. A plugged in ethernet cable or a strong WiFi network signal will help avoid time delays during your conversation.
What to prepare
Preferred dress code
Casual (come as you are, but please be presentable)
About Best Buy
Best Buy Canada is one of Canada’s largest and most successful retailers, operating the Best Buy, Best Buy Mobile, and Geek Squad brands. We offer consumers a unique shopping experience with the latest technology and entertainment products, plus an expanded assortment of lifestyle products offered online at the right prices.
Recognized as a 2022 winner of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, we received top marks in everyone from our work atmosphere and employee engagement to our phenomenal training and skills development programs.
When you’re part of our team, you’ll get amazing discounts and promotional pricing on everything from TVs and refrigerators to luggage and furniture. You’ll get a sneak peek at the newest gadgets before they hit the market!
We believe we have the unique opportunity to help customers enrich their lives and pursue their passions with the help of technology.
Learn more at: bestbuy.ca/careers
What is a virtual interview?
Virtual interviews help employers connect with job seekers when they're not in the same physical location. Since hiring is a human process, employers would like to talk with you online (chat, video, or phone) to see if you meet the requirements for the job.