Rewarding Oil and Gas careers available!
Begin, or continue to build, your career with Precision Well Servicing!
We offer all our all our Field Team Employees the rewards of a stable income through our optional Stability+ Plan, as well as, progressive development and promotion through our mentorship and continuous training programs. All of programs are designed to keep you safe at work, in control of your career, and offer financial stability to you and your family.
The Stability+ Plan offers our Field Team a continuous pay cheque, 26 pay cheques a year-Ask us about it.
We are seeking new and experienced workers.
All of our team members are supported and mentored in the GROW program- seeking to provide you with the tools to be successful and safe in the field.
The Stability+ Plan offers:
- Stability of Continuous Pay
- Consistent and Guaranteed Pay Minimums
- Continuous Benefit Coverage Without Interruption
- Stable and Well Trained Crews
Precision is the largest Service Rig provider in Canada, with an impressive fleet of equipment and strong relationships with top tier companies, all of which enable us to provide you with the rewarding career you are searching for. In addition, Precision also offers:
- Immediate Placement
- New PPE, including boots
- Supportive team, from the field crew teams right to the Vice President and President of PWS, and all the levels in between.
- Extended Health and Dental coverage, immediate coverage with experience*
- Extensive and supportive on the job training - to set you up for success
- H2S Alive
- Standard First Aid (Red Cross or St John Ambulance)
- Class 5 Driver License, Air brakes preferred - GDL's are not permitted to operate commercial vehicles.
- Common Safety Orientation (CSO) (Preferred)
- Provide a 5 year commercial driver abstract
- Previous experience in an Oil Field related work and/or heavy general labor
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $28.00 per hour
- Service Rig: 1 year (preferred)
- Class 5 Licence (preferred)