We are look for a full-time experienced Tableau Developer/Expert to joining our growing team.
We are looking for someone who is able to perform data analysis, designing dashboards and develop real-time analytics. We are looking specifically for someone who specialized in Tableau.
- Analyze business and system requirements to determine the best use of Tableau
- Transform the requirements into Tableau applications through developing and designing
- Design/Develop end-user business-oriented dashboards, self-service analytics and other reports
- Create strategic dashboards and reports to help stakeholders gain better insights
- Work with other team members to help create identify issues and generate solutions
- At least 1-2 years experience in Tableau development or analyst
- Familiar with SQL and other programming languages
- Working knowledge of databases, programming and other operating platforms
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving
- Strong management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members
- Ability to work on tight project deadlines in both team and individual environments
- Appreciate character, honesty, self-awareness, bright thinking, empathy and optimism.
- Love working hard because we’re passionate about what we do, but also believe in a good life-work balance.
- Challenge our employees with projects and responsibilities, but also create a fun, exciting workplace that values every employee and makes the job rewarding.
- Compensation – Based on Experience
We would like to thank everyone who has applied, but only those selected will be contacted. Thank You!
Job Type: Full-time
- Tableau: 1 year (Preferred)