At Great Slave Helicopters 2018 we know that great experiences start with the right people.
We believe that work should be challenging, and those challenges should be fun. We value and respect our employees, from their knowledge and skills to their energy, passion and diversity, as well as their approach to establishing a work-life balance.
GSH is currently searching for a Technical Records Assistant for our Yellowknife office.
Location: Yellowknife, NT
- Up-date all aircraft technical records within the 30 day requirement.
- Keep our data system (AMS) up to date on daily, weekly and monthly base as required.
- Participates in the development, planning and implementation of technical record keeping.
- Provides technical research service for maintenance department and others.
- Ensure that all Component History Records (CHR) are accurate and reflect what is recorded on the AMS.
- Assist in QC review of all journey logbook and bring forward all non-compliance.
- Assist in maintaining and improving the company’s quality assurance program and verify that procedures are in use, that they are functional, efficient and effective;
- Assist in validating helicopter conformity of fleet through computer tracking, CHR’s, ADs and W&B;
- Flexible part-time hours.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Maintenance.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Clear and legible hand-writing.
- Able to professionally perform all duties with a level of interpersonal skills appropriate to the position.
- Proven ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision and possess a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including word and excel is an asset.
Competition Closes: May 1, 2019
Job Type: Part-time