Sanitation Site Supervisor- Food Production-GTAA and Greater Ontario
TBM Service Group Inc.
TBM Service Group Is a provider of Essential Services, that include Food Production Sanitization, Cleaning and Disinfection of Transit Vehicles, Housekeeping, Cleaning and Disinfecting of Colleges, Schools, along with Providing Airport Core Services.
This Job is located in Cornwall Ontario, If you are committed to relocating please apply within.
*Please ask us about relocation compensations
Job description and Sample Schedule.
Sample Scheduling: 1-weekday and every Saturday and Sunday for a total of 40 hours weekly.
Food Sanitation Site Supervisors are responsible for ensuring food manufacturing companies adhere to sanitation protocols and guidelines. They implement company cleaning policies, perform daily sanitation inspections, and oversee the duties of the sanitation workers.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
· Inspecting the manufacturing process to determine sanitation protocols.
- Spanish Speaking*(preferred)
· Implementing sanitation policies and protocols.
· Coordinating and monitoring cleaning schedules.
· Creating and distributing work schedules for the sanitation workers.
· Performing daily inspections of the manufacturing facility and reporting any irregularities.
· Implementing corrective actions to ensure compliance with regulatory authorities.
· Providing feedback to company managers and advising on manufacturing changes.
· Monitoring the preparation and use of cleaning chemicals.
· Training sanitation workers and organizing refresher training for existing staff.
· Coordinating the services of contractors and external cleaning crews.
Qualifications & Requirements
· Previous experience as a Food Sanitation Site Supervisor or related working experience in the food sanitizing industry.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Advanced managerial skills.
· Detailed knowledge of cleaning chemicals and safety protocols.
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $45,000.00 per year
- 12 hour shift
- Every Weekend
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Sanitation or Relevant Supervisory: 1 year (preferred)
Willingness to travel: