- A College Diploma in Office Administration, or equivalent knowledge, skills, abilities and
experience acceptable to the organization;
- Minimum of two (2) years related experience, or equivalent acceptable to the organization;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Effective interpersonal skills;
- Excellent organizational, problem solving, negotiation, and decision-making skills and ability to
prioritize multiple projects;
- Experience in staff scheduling and staffing management.
- Proficient in using MS Office applications, including MS Word, Excel, and Powerpoint; other
computer skills necessary for communication and research
- High standards of ethics and confidentiality to handle sensitive information;
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team;
- Ability to exercise good judgment, show initiative and be proactive;
- Established and proven record as a dependable and competent person excelling in office
practices and work organization;
- Dependable with an excellent attendance record
- Familiar with Occupational Health & Safety Workers’ rights and responsibilities.
- Familiar with all Acts & Regulations that govern the activities of a Long Term Care Home (ie.
MOHLTC, OESA, OLRA)
Reporting directly to the Administrator, the Administrative Assistant provides administrative support
to the Administrator and Director of Care and acts as an organizational support for the Home. The
Administrative Assistant performs the scheduling for nursing staff and assists receptionist as needed
regarding call-ins, change of shifts, illness, stats, and late vacation requests, as well as, schedules
education for nursing staff.
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume and Employment Application form by
February 28, 2019 using one of the following options:
1. Email to:
2. Fax to:
807-274-2898 Attention: Human Resources
3. Mail or hand deliver to:
Human Resources, 110 Victoria Avenue, Fort Frances, ON P9A 2B7
Resumes accepted for consideration on our advertised positions must quote the job reference number along
with the job title. We wish to thank all applicants, however, only those invited for an interview will be