Have you heard of BlueCat? We’re one of those hidden gems that’s been disrupting the market as a key player in the rapidly growing space of Enterprise DNS. We harness the power of DNS to provide secure, centralized network infrastructure to some of the world’s biggest brands and enterprises (think Facebook, Apple and SAP). After years of experience, we moved into the security market, leveraging that goldmine of DNS data to help organizations protect their internal networks.
Here’s what you need to know about our People team:
The People Team loves partnering with the business to help promote and enable everyone’s success at BlueCat. We are a cross-functional team that constantly supports each other to ensure our employees love coming to work every morning. We put people over processes and take a strategic approach to expanding BlueCat.
Reporting to the Director of Learning and Development, the Learning and Development Specialist will help champion the best internal learning strategies for our employees. Utilizing principles of adult learning and engaging programs, this position will focus on administrating learning activities, building content and developing excellent material that aligns with strategic goals. Opportunities to spearhead projects, direct implementations and interact with various departments will be attained as the organization continues to grow.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- Performs gap analysis of current curriculum and work with other departments to identify gaps for eligibility and program content
- Develop training collateral aligning with business needs that integrate adult education principles using the appropriate learning vehicles (course outlines, slides, participant/learning guides, pitch decks, job aids, quick reference guides, eLearning, video) with an emphasis on digital learning
- Communicate training activities to the wider business via email, face-to-face conversations, newsletters, intranet, telephone, monthly schedules, posters, communication boards, etc.
- Assist in the development, analysis and maintenance of all relevant learning resources and materials.
- Provide support with research, recommendations, development and administration of various learning programs as required.
- Monitor training through various evaluative methods (completion reports, L1 evaluations, participant stats) to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Evaluate training, provide summary and analysis.
- Facilitate training, as required.
- 3+ years of experience with design, development and implementation of blended learning solutions/distributed education
- Learner centered approach
- Experience with LMS
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to lifelong learning
- Track record of working with different functional groups to drive success
- Ability to adapt positively to a changing environment and shifting priorities
- Ability to build strong relationships quickly
- Self-disciplined to work independently
Strong project management skills.
Knowledge of Salesforce a definite asset.
Adult Education certificate in flight or completed.