To apply, please visit jobs.celero.ca to create a profile in the Celero Career Centre and apply to the open position Program Manager by no later than November 27, 2019.
Aura Loyalty is a new, digital loyalty platform for credit union’s and their members that will transform the way credit union’s engage with their members, creating rewarding relationships and instant redemption for these rewards.
Celero is looking for a high energy individual to lead our Aura Loyalty program with a customer centric approach. You will work with the Celero team to grow a robust national loyalty program and achieve growth metrics targeting credit union’s and their members. You will develop highly effective working relationships with internal stakeholders, clients and manager external vendor and partner contracts and relationships. We are building a new team, with the spirit of a start-up.
Day in the Life:
The Aura Program Manager will be responsible for leading the development and implementation of marketing initiatives, creating strategic relationships with program merchants and loyalty partners to coordinate delivery of effective program management.
You will be working one on one with credit union’s to develop their own personalized loyalty program on this national platform. This includes:
- Establishing metrics
- Managing the program
- Defining marketing strategy and execution
- Onboarding strategy for members and program success
- Ongoing improvements to processes to increase member acquisition
- Driving growth and development of program to increase volumes, improve purchase behavior and reduce attrition
- Developing and managing program analysis and on an ongoing basis, identifying new opportunities for marketing, growth and engagement
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Driving product roadmap through defined product and solution value propositions for target customers
- Structuring the loyalty program, setting goals including revenue forecasts, adoption, marketing and day to day management of the loyalty program with customers.
- Proactively identifying new growth opportunities and working collaboratively, internally and with our partners to optimize go-to-market plans.
- Providing product insights – monitoring and analyzing market trends and internal developments, understanding competitive landscape and generating benchmarks and timely insights to provide recommendations for credit union’s
- Clearly communicating plans, insights, data and results to management team, internal product teams and cross-functional teams
- Collaborating with marketing to support our acquisition and growth strategy
- Executing on product vision and roadmap, working with leadership, key stakeholders, customers and partners
- 6+ years of work experience in product management, preferably in a technology, financial services or start-up environment
- Completion of a university program (Bachelors) would be considered an asset
- Excellent understanding of sales and marketing of technology-related products/services
- Experience in program management, product development, product marketing, or business development in a financial service and or bankcard industry
- Track record of delivering measurable results through product growth and development initiatives
- Strong business acumen
- Expert level finance modeling and analytic skills
- Understanding of design thinking and agile methodologies
- Knowledge of the fintech industry and the Canadian credit union system is an asset
*please note that travel will be required in this position
We have high expectations of all Celero employees and strive to recruit applicants with the following characteristics:
- A strong understanding of the “art and science” of marketing
- Exceptional financial analysis skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple functions
- Self-motivated with proven track record delivering success while operating within a team environment
- A highly organized approach to producing results and strong product and program management skills
- An ability to build strong professional relationships with peers, leaders, partners and clients
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills coupled with innovative thinking and a bias for action
- Self-starters who can drive positive change and who can work in an unstructured environment; you can deal with ambiguity and manage your portfolio effectively with strong attention to detail
- Outstanding stakeholder management; you’ll be working with a variety of people from across the business
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest, however only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Program Management: 1 year (Preferred)