*** Attention all Sales Professionals or Aspiring Sales Professionals**
Moneris is offering a signing bonus of $2,000 to successful candidates.
If you meet the following criteria, you can be part of our next training on August 6, 2022.
Competitive base salary + uncapped commission with ability to earn up to 100k OTE.
You are ambitious. You are driven. You aspire to make a difference.
At Moneris, we are looking for impact-driven people to join us in re-imagining commerce. As Canada’s largest payment processor, we know that the best products and merchant experience must come from great people. Which is why we are committed to you, your wellness, and your growth.
If you’re ready to make your mark on the future of FinTech, come join us at Moneris!
What you'll do
Are you ready to launch a long and fulfilling career in Sales at a leading FinTech company? Your journey can start here.
As an Inside Sales Consultant, you will be responsible for full-cycle sales, which help Canadian businesses grow their online presence and access the tools they need to thrive during an evolution of commerce. Success in this role will be found through the relationships you form, the targets and goals you achieve, and the product knowledge you learn, master and share with our partners.
- Lead the end to end sales cycle, from the first point of contact until you close the sale
- Prospect for new business between inbound calls by performing outbound calls and managing partner leads
- Work in a self-directed manner, navigating through a fast-paced environment and meeting productivity standards
- Maintain knowledge of Moneris Solution products, services and rates, ongoing marketing activities and key competitor products, pricing, strengths and opportunities
- Keep up to date with industry trends to assist educating our merchants
- Continue to enhance your skills by leveraging Moneris training and development programs
Who you are
Must-have experience, knowledge, skills & abilities
- Sales experience with success in hitting competitive targets in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and influence (written and verbal)
- Proficient with Microsoft Windows/MS Office Applications
Nice-to-have experience, knowledge, skills & abilities
- Previous experience in the payment industry
- Bilingualism in Mandarin/Cantonese an asset
What you get
- The chance to be part of one of Canada’s top employers and leader in FinTech
- Competitive Salary, Lucrative Compensation Plan with No Cap
- Emphasis on Wellness - Meeting Free Fridays (MF2), company-wide holiday closure, just to name a few.
- RRSP matching & defined contribution pension plan
- Flexible benefits package starting from day 1
- Thrive in a Hybrid or Remote Model - including a tech peripheral rebate!
- Extensive learning & development programs and resources - plus unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning courses!
- Lots of opportunities to advance your career – 30% of Moneris roles are filled internally
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program), Educational Assistance and Recognition Program
- Employee perk program with incredible discounts for over 2,400 vendors!
- Get involved in one or many of our Moneris Committees and Employee Resource Groups - Inclusive Workplace Council (IWC), Black Employee Network, just to name a few
Who you'll work with
Our Sales team is the engine that drives growth and retains revenues across all of our customer segments. We are helping businesses, from start-ups to giant multi-nationals, access the tools they need to evolve in a fast-changing marketplace.
Learn more about how our Sales team is helping businesses across Canada succeed.
Note: We welcome and encourage applications from Indigenous people, people of colour, people with disabilities, people of all genders, sexual orientation and intersectional identities.
Job Type: Full-time
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
- Wellness program