The Client Service Coordinator, under the direction of the immediate Supervisor, handles client care and service inquiries, arranges client care and service, schedules Field employees and maintains scheduling information and data as required.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handle and document prospective client inquiries regarding requests for care and service
- Assess client service needs in consultation with the Supervisors; schedule licensed and unlicensed employees for care and service assignments such that there is an appropriate match between the client’s needs and the qualifications, skills and abilities of Field employees; promote consistency of caregiver assignments and coordination of services.
- Reports and Collaborates with other Case Managers, funder or government program as required.
- Notify clients and Field employees regarding initial and ongoing schedules.
- Complete data entry and maintain accurate current scheduling documentation.
- Assist with training and mentoring of new staff.
- Assist with the supervision, recruitment and orientation of Field employees as requested.
- Participate in client satisfaction initiatives.
- Handle and document client concerns and complaints in a timely manner and as appropriate, notify the Supervisors; maintain appropriate documentation.
Minimum - Secondary School Diploma. Completion of a recognized Program, such as the Licensed/Registered Practical Nurse Program and/or a Medical Terminology course is preferred.
A minimum of two years related customer service experience, preferably in healthcare.
Other Skills and Abilities
Exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills; proven ability to work both independently and as part of a team; ability to meet deadlines and strong commitment to continual learning; demonstrated competency in keyboarding and Windows scheduling software; ability to operate all standard office equipment; proficiency in written and spoken English