This role is responsible for creating reports and providing financial reporting and insight to support the decision-making and strategic planning of the SCS US Sales & Marketing management team. This position will be a key contact for supervisors and senior management regarding sales and retention performance. In addition, the Sales Ops Analyst will analyze data and provide meaningful visualization and dashboards that clearly articulate complex data in a consumable format.
- Reports and analyzes revenues and revenue-related metrics to support management decision making. This includes: develop and publish reporting and analytics, implement a validation process, and provide user-friendly outputs for Sales & Marketing to ensure the goals of the organization are met. Help efforts to increase reporting efficiency and effectiveness, including documenting deliverables, project plan and communication. Train team members on reporting tools.
- Completes daily, weekly and month-end reporting of key performance indicators for Sales & Marketing leadership team (including execution of SQL code),including analysis of key performance metrics to help management evaluate success of sales and retention team pilots and initiatives.
- Assists Salesforce development team in creating technical solutions, tools, views and dashboards (including business requirements gathering for and day-to-day management of Salesforce projects).
- Analyzes and maintains various customer and/or sales rep territory attribute data to ensure optimal sales rep coverage.
- Performs ad hoc reporting and analysis to support the sales and marketing teams.May include pricing and profitability analyses and presenting to management. Builds data visualizations that provide meaningful insight into large and complex datasets.
- Education equivalent to Bachelor’s degree, or the equivalent in related work experience.
- One or more years of business or sales analysis experience.
- Demonstrates the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrates excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Access and Word. Demonstrates the ability to learn new and proprietary systems.
- Working knowledge of SQL is a plus.