As an Inside Sales Representative, you will…
- Provide assistance to customers either being in person, online or over the phone
- Be a product expert that customers can rely on to help them select the right product for their needs
- Be in constant stage or learning to acquire the product knowledge and sales skills development requires to be the best in the business
The experience we need…
- Must be eligible to work full-time (40 hours)
- Ability to assess client needs and pioneer solutions to those needs within our guidelines
- Strong negotiating skills with the capability to develop strong win-win business relationships, generating consistent repeat and residual sales
- Minimum 6 months’ job-related experience, some leadership skills required
- Excellent communication
- Ability to assess client needs and pioneer solutions to those needs within Trail Appliances guidelines
- Capability to understand a dynamic, growing marketplace, and to pursue prospects with innovation and best-in-class product knowledge
- Excellent computer skills, with an ability to learn components of other internal operating programs
We hope you are passionate about…
- Taking Initiative – Not only with work-related tasks but professional growth and development as well. A better understanding of big picture business goals will lend to greater success.
- Customer Service – Active listening and adapting your approach to tailor to customer needs will go a long way. You easily build rapport and make customers feel comfortable.
- Competition – a desire to be the best at what you do is a key component of success. In addition, being able to celebrate not only your own successes but those of teammates.
- Fluency in Mandarin, Cantonese, Punjabi or Hindi is an asset
Eye on the prize…
- Unlimited earning potential
- In-house and manufacturer incentives that include enticing bonuses
- Exciting training programs across North America and Europe
- Opportunities to win extravagant prizes and trips to luxurious destinations
- Ability to grow and advance within the organization
Trail Appliances is the leading independent appliance retailer in Western Canada. With 9 showrooms, a Clearance Centre, and offices in Richmond, Gastown and Annacis Island, we’re a fast-growing company with over 500 employees in British Columbia.
Respect, integrity, diversity, passion and laughter are cornerstones of our working culture. We’re a family-owned business that treats our employees like part of the family. We invest in training because we believe our employees are the key to our success. We hope you’ll join us.
We inspire possibilities, make shopping ridiculously easy and help create special moments at home. Are you ready to meet your team?
- On-site parking
- Extended Health eligibility after 3 month
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
- inside sales: 1 year (Preferred)