Over 100,000 businesses and millions of people use 1Password to protect their most important information. We’re a kind, curious, and customer-focused team on a mission to build the world's most-loved password manager and give people more control over their data.
Reporting to and supporting the Chief Executive Officer, the Senior Executive Assistant provides confidential and discretionary support to the CEO and leaders across the organization. The successful candidate must have experience in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where a high degree of professionalism, confidentiality, and adaptability are required. Positive interactions with key stakeholders, both internal and external is essential to the success of the role.
The Senior Executive Assistant to CEO will be expected to help in project management as needed on key initiatives for the CEO and the extended leadership team. They will be expected to be scrappy and hands-on, as and when required. This is a good opportunity for a driven individual to get insights into the inner workings of a scaling SaaS organization, and an entry path into operations, program, or chief of staff roles.
What we offer:
Along with joining a connected, inclusive and passionate community you will be eligible for the following:
- Remote-first environment with flexible working hours to accommodate work-life balance
- Competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, and RRSP or 401K match program
- Employee Stock Options Program
- Flexible vacation and time off including additional personal and sick days
- Wellness programs, Employee Assistance Program and an annual wellness allowance
- Paid parental leave programs
- Professional development and peer recognition opportunities
- Company swag and a free family 1Password subscription (and a discount for friends!)
1Password is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and when we say bring your whole self to work, we mean it. You’ll join a diverse and inclusive community, built on trust, support and respect. Be yourself, find your people and share the things you love. As we continue to build our team, we welcome all individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity and expression, race, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, marital status, pregnancy, sex, citizenship, education, languages spoken and veteran’s status. Accommodation is available upon request at any point during the recruitment process, should you require any please do let us know.