Racetrack RV is looking for an enthusiastic person to work with our purchasing customers to show them through their new trailer on day of possession. This person must have a vast knowledge on travel trailers and fifth wheels and the ability to train our now clients on their unit during the orientation of their new RV.
This position is a positive but fast paced role within the company and the chosen candidate will be responsible for the following duties:
- Scheduled shift will be 8am-5pm, Tuesday- Friday & 9am-3pm on Saturdays
- Coordinate with Service Manager on deliveries and make sure the units are prepped and presentable for the client.
- Perform final quality control inspection to ensure that unit is clean and prepped for the client and is supplied with all of the proper equipment as per sales agreement.
- Demonstrate functionality of the RV with the client and discuss regular maintenance routines.
- Set up customers hitch and train client on hook-up procedures and safety of towing.
- Complete final delivery paperwork with the clients
Please include a resume and cover letter ATTN: Shawn Bruce
Job Type: Full-time
- Class 5 Drivers License (Required)