The Country Corners Team is growing, and we are looking for a qualified and experienced person to fill the role of ONLINE SALES ADVISOR in a Full-Time position.
Good customer service, phone and computer skills is required. A passion for the industry and a desire to provide excellent service to keep customers riding is also a necessity. Knowledge and experience with KTM, GasGas, Arctic Cat, Argo and other common industry brands is preferred, but not required. Knowledge of shipping/receiving and online order processing is preferred, but not required. Training on job specifics will be provided.
Online Sales Advisor Responsibilities Include:
- Processing all incoming online orders
- Order parts and accessories daily with suppliers
- Receive daily incoming shipments from suppliers and allocate parts to the correct order
- Package/create shipping labels and fulfill all completed orders
- Manage incoming/outgoing Online Sales emails daily, answer any questions/concerns
- Notify customers with any backordered items, as well as, keep customer updated with any backorder changes
What you’ll get being a part of the Country Corners Team:
- Work with other enthusiastic powersports co-workers!
- Work in a fun, fast paced environment
- Full-time hours
- Employee discounts on all products!
- Compensation based on experience
Only qualified candidates will be interviewed.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $18.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- sales: 1 year (preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)