JOB TITLE: Senior Program Manager
REPORTS TO: Business Enablement and Corporate Strategy
DEPARTMENT: Business Enablement
STATUS: Permanent Full-Time (1.00 FTE)
LOCATION: Any location
There is currently a Senior Program Manager opportunity at Copeman Healthcare. We are open to working with individuals that are interested in any of our sites.
Copeman Healthcare consists of a group of private, multidisciplinary clinics with clinics in British Columbia and Alberta. As there are often misconceptions about our funding and care delivery model, we would like to take this opportunity to address them.
- We are deeply committed to the public health system in Canada. We are one of very few clinics that actively research clinical delivery models to provide the best outcomes in the most cost effective manner – and by utilizing non-physician professional staff to the greatest extent possible. The work we do in this area is probably as important as any being done in primary health care and we believe we will someday be recognized as leaders in helping avert a very real crisis that is unfolding in primary health care.
- Our specialty is preventive health care. Our belief is that this is the key to an affordable, high quality health system. Our vision of true preventive health care is therapeutic lifestyle change using a multi-disciplinary approach. Our clinic is staffed with registered dietitians, kinesiologists, psychologists, neuropsychologists, physiotherapists, registered nurses, nurse practitioners and diagnostic technicians. In addition to driving primary prevention programs, our inter-professional teams also support physicians in delivering care for secondary prevention/chronic disease management. Examples would be our hypertension, metabolic syndrome and diabetic programs.
- We are no more of a “private” clinic than any other clinic. Our revenues come from a blend of public and private funds as in any clinic.
- We are not a clinic for the “worried well” – or only for the wealthy. We have a wonderful roster of clients, many of whom have complex medical issues. They have one thing in common – a commitment to prevention & being healthy and well.
Coordinates the management of a collection of programs that align to a high-level, enterprise-wide strategic objective.
You are the missing piece, if you have a passion for Health Care and Program Management. If have a proven track record of delivery and execution, are flexible, adaptable, and a self-starter who thrives in a rapidly changing environment. In this leadership role you will be performing business needs delivery, leading whiteboard discussions, qualifying opportunities and proposal development to further drive growth and evolve of our overall services and products offering as well as ensuring processes optimization and efficiency.
- Works with constituent Program and Project Managers to interact with senior executives to establish strategic plans and objectives.
- Execute program plans (quality, risk, communication, staffing, etc.) to align the program outcomes with stakeholder expectations and standards.
- Monitor cost, schedule, and technical performance of component projects and operations.
- Coordinate the sharing of resources among their constituent projects to the overall benefit of the program.
- Ensure control of projects dealing with conflicting priorities, issues, risks, dependencies and change.
- Communicate program details effectively.
- Coaches and mentors or team members in latest project/program management methodologies (could include Lean six sigma, lean redesign, own.it etc.)
- Project management methodologies, principles and practices.
- Ability to work effectively with various levels of management and cross-functional teams.
- Interpersonal, communication, presentation & facilitation skills.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Coaching & mentoring
- Professional accreditation or certification: PMP designation, Lean Six Sigma Black Belt or equivalent designation of TELUS PM.
- Minimum of 7-10 years’ experience managing cross functional programs and stakeholder groups.
Reference ID: 3845
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental Care
- Disability Insurance
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- RRSP Match
- Vision Care
- Managing cross functional programs and stakeholder groups: 7 years (Required)
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (Preferred)
- PMP designation (Preferred)
- Equivalent Designation of TELUS PM (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19