Who we are?
For over 50 years Cansel has helped organizations in the engineering, surveying, construction, mining, architecture, manufacturing, printing, utilities, forestry, and government sectors measure, analyze, design, and build more efficiently and profitably. Cansel’s national team of professionals combine software, hardware and services to provide tailored solutions to improve your workflow, from field to finish. For more information, visit us at http://www.cansel.ca .
Cansel is seeking an Account Manager to lead UAV growth within Western Canada. To be successful in this role, you need to have strong working knowledge of the UAS market, a technical background, an understanding of end users and the challenges they face, while being highly motivated to grow the business.
As one of Cansel’s Account Managers, you will need hutzpah and drive to sell this UAV equipment and solutions. You will be required to be on the road at least 40% of the month.
We are looking for someone who has experience as a drone pilot and deep understanding of drone applications in the Survey/Engineering market. Sales knowledge is asset but not required as sales training will be provided.
In this role, you will...
- Actively hunt for new business opportunities by identifying needs of new and existing customers, following trends in the industry market, and discovering leads.
- Perform sales presentations, on-site demonstrations and cold-calling throughout your territory.
- Maintain existing customer/volume base through regular customer contact, monitoring, and development
- Develop and maintain close relationships with the key customers to understand their needs, plans, goals and concerns to develop UAV business
- Based on customer assessment, identifies solutions from Cansel’s platform(s) that are attractive and essential to the customer
- Position Cansel as the leading company in UAV solutions to meet these customer needs
- Educate and support sales with expert knowledge on products and their applications and workflows
- Provide excellent customer service to key accounts
- Meet all sales target performance indicators
- Participate in trade-shows, training events or other related events as requested and required
- Provide reports to Regional Sales Manager on activity and new pipelines
- Imperative that you have experience as a surveyor or in Survey and/or the Engineering (AEC) industry.
- An energetic, self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for selling in a competitive market
- Initiative, self-motivation, flexibility, drive, and superb communication and computer skills are essential
- Willingness to spend 40-60% of time on the road (locally and occasionally overnight) servicing and visiting customers
- Creative problem-solving skills and business savvy
- Experience recommending, presenting, and selling a number of products based on customer needs
- Driving license in good standing
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in a relevant field (Construction/Survey/Civil Engineering) or equivalent, or a combination of experience and training
- Some experience in an outside sales role, preferably in the AEC Industries
- Familiarity with Salesforce or other CRMs
Why choose us?
Cansel offers a competitive compensation package, Flexible health and dental benefits, and more. With us, you will have unbeatable career potential in an industry-leading organization consistently expanding its horizons through ongoing acquisitions of businesses and new products.
We are unique, innovative, and always deliver to our customers, so it only stands to reason that we want unique, innovative, and service-oriented individuals on our team – that’s where you come in. If you identify with the opportunities and challenges of this role and want to discuss what you bring to the table, apply today and pursue excellence with Cansel, your way.
Cansel is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and of the broad diversity of its employees. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or age.