Are you looking for a rewarding career in the financial industry? If you are hard-working, results driven, and like to have fun we have the place for you!
Outline Financial is a high-service boutique mortgage brokerage in the heart of downtown Toronto with offices at King & Parliament, King & Bay, and Yonge & Bloor. With a strong history of success and exciting goals in mind, we are looking for driven individual(s) who will form part of our core team moving forward.
- Work closely with senior agents and brokers to understand client needs and preferences
- Coordinate with clients, senior brokers, lenders, and lawyers for document/condition fulfilment and smooth closings
- Input mortgage application information into the Filogix system
- Update database management systems
- Ongoing client service duties such as: sending mortgage anniversary or renewal letters; assisting mortgage agent/brokers with any mid-term questions or inquiries
- Assist team in preparation of client or realtor appreciation or information events
- Positive outlook (if we’re happy our clients are happy!)
- A sense of care and ownership for one’s work
- Very organized with a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Works well under pressure and ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Understanding of basic underwriting guidelines
- Previous banking or mortgage related experience
- Proficient with Microsoft office suite of products (Excel in particular)
- Proficiency with any other social media or graphics programs an asset (i.e., wordpress, photoshop, etc.)
- As we are looking for a junior and senior mortgage administrator a competitive salary and benefits will be dependent on the skills you bring to the team
- Potential for additional income for the right individual through individual and team performance bonuses
Outline Financial is a member of the Verico Premiere Mortgage Centre family. With over $1B of annual mortgage volume originated by Premiere and over $17B by Verico, this affililiation ensures we have access to some of the best lenders, IT solutions, and colleague information sharing in the industry.
Job Type: Full-time
- Mortgage Underwriting: 1 year
- mortgage related: 1 year