We are seeking a full stack developer to manage our agile development team. As Software Development Manager at BuzzBuzzHome you will be writing performant code, coaching the team and owning the technical operation of our high traffic website.
You are a talented programmer looking for a role where you are both writing code and managing a team. You have superb common sense, a strong work ethic, and are excited by the idea of helping build the next evolution in real estate search.
What is BuzzBuzzHome?
BuzzBuzzHome is a market leader in new residential construction data across North America and our mission is to improve how consumers research, buy, and rent brand new homes. We care about the accuracy and organization of information, providing a best-in-class user experience, and are advocates for transparency in the new residential construction marketplace.
BuzzBuzzHome HQ is conveniently located at the corner of University and Dundas, steps from St. Patrick Station, surrounded by great restaurants, entertainment, and cultural venues. We stock our pantry with snacks and drinks, and operate a casual but focused work environment. We love people that bring ideas to the table, and BuzzBuzzHome is a place where everybody has a voice.
- Create and implement new features by writing high quality, scalable and reusable code
- Operate a high performance agile software development team via recruiting, mentoring and instilling best practices
- Own the end-to-end availability and performance of our applications
- Implement and oversee a comprehensive documentation and testing protocol
- Manage our technical budget and negotiate deals with technology vendors
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Skilled at designing and writing scalable, fast, efficient code.
- 1+ years of hands-on technical management of software developers in a fast-paced consumer-centric space.
- Experience with AWS (or similar) as well as Teamcity, Jenkins, or similar build tools
- $100k - $120k + Bonus
- Employee Stock Options
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Employee Assistance Program