Are you passionate about data and finding great candidates? Are you looking for an opportunity to be part of an amazing team while pursuing your dream career?
IT/IQ Tech Recruitersis looking to add a Sourcing Associateto our team to help grow our company from a well-known local brand to a house-hold national brand. Thisis a role that will give youthe chance to help create the department on a locallevel while building our candidate pool nationally.
As part of the Sourcing & Data team, you will be responsible for:
- Updating and maintaining a database of candidates
- Interacting with candidates on social media platforms and various professional networks
- Building pipelines of qualified candidates using various sourcing methods
- Creating and managing sourcing campaigns for specific candidate skill sets within I.T.
- Working with our Recruitment Practice Leads & Account Executive Lead to determine position requirements
- Sourcing and creating qualified sales leads by utilizing reference checks, job postings, etc.
- Other duties could include:
- Reference checks
- Administrative support for recruitment teams
- Experience in a data driven role is an asset
- Experience with sourcing techniques (i.e. Boolean) is an asset
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time-management and organizational skills
- A Bachelor’s degree or Diploma preferred
- Self motivated with a strong work ethic, goal oriented
- You are a driven and passionate individual willing to roll up their sleeves and hep out where needed.
If you’re someone who strives for excellenceand can have lots of fun as part of a great team, we want to hear from you!
AT IT/IQ, WE HELP SMART PEOPLE FIND EACH OTHER.
Job Type: Full-time
- recruitment: 1 year (Preferred)
- Vancouver, BC (Preferred)