We are adding a Business Development Representative to our team on a full-time basis who will research and identify leads, make outbound sales calls and help Aura find work spaces that need transforming! You are a bright and energetic professional who excels at building relationships and crushing quotas. This BDR will responsible for initiating the beginning stages of the sales cycle by following up on marketing and sales-led campaigns.
Aura Office Environments is a leading design-build company operating in the core of downtown Vancouver.
Aura is known for transforming work space “auras” into environments where people love to work. Our core values drive the company and we look for individuals who are aligned with us on the values: passion, care, humility and creativity.
Our company culture is everything! We have quarterly team days and Friday afternoon “Wine & Cheese” socializing to keep our team unified. We offer Monday lunches and opportunities to work from home when needed along with very competitive wages. We love to work hard and have fun in return!
If interested, please apply with the heading Business Development with your resume and cover latter and include your favourite book or movie of all time and why.
- A keen ability to build business through outbound calling (target to find 6 new possible opportunities per week)
- A strong interest in keeping your finger on the pulse of what’s happening with new and growing BC Businesses
- Completed a post-secondary education or equivalent Professional experience
- A minimum of 2 years outbound telephone sales experience
- Solid negotiation skills with the ability to handle rejection and close the sale
- Strong computer aptitude
- A compete to win attitude, motivated by friendly competition among the team
- Positive can-do attitude
- Passion, creativity, humility and care are some of your core values
- Excellent communications skills
- Prospecting, lead generation, business development and setting appointments for accounts executives.
- Qualifying prospects and create Goal-Identified (GI) Summary Letters.
- Making a collaborative effort with Account Executives to identify net-new opportunities and grow the business.
- Tracking and managing prospects through our CRM System.
- Managing a prospect base consisting of specific target accounts in assigned territory.
- Participating in team meetings, networking, and activities to grow the business.
- Proactively following up on webinars, trade shows, and other marketing campaigns.
- Assisting Marketing in the development and execution of campaigns.
- Write procedures relevant to your role and participate in company-wide process structuring.
Job Type: Full-time
- Business Development: 1 year (Preferred)