Client Service Coordinator - Full-time (12 hour shifts)
Spectrum Health Care is a fully accredited home health care provider dedicated to providing exceptional service, quality and professional development.
We are looking to grow our team with people who are dedicated to linking the passion of our people and the quality of our services to the needs of our patients. We are currently recruiting for Home Support Coordinator to join our Peel Office to provide exemplary client services and support in-person or over the telephone to our clients.
- Adheres to the safe work/risk management policies and procedures and ethical framework of Spectrum Health Care.
- Works collaboratively with community PSW, and assists with the scheduling and coordination of PSW services.
- Liaises with clients, staff and community partners.
- Acts as a problem solver for client and responds to inquiries from LHIN and employees.
- Reports client and staff concerns to Home Support Supervisor.
- Liaises with the LHIN representatives regarding client care. Collects and enters all pertinent client data into computer system.
- Provides list, schedules and performs other administrative duties to support the Personal Support Worker program.
- Minimum of 2 years working in an office setting, preferably in a health care environment.
- O.S.S.D or equivalent.
- Medical Terminology knowledge or Medical Office Assistant Certificate is a must
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Fluency in a second language is an asset
- Background in Health Care or call center experience is an asset
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills
- Intermediate computer skills with the ability to learn proprietary software
We thank all applicants, however, only those individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act 2005, upon request, support will be provided for accommodations throughout the recruitment process.
If you require accommodation because of a disability through the recruitment process, please contact Human Resources at 905-272-2271.
Job Type: Full-time
- English (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)