Belmont Golf Course – West Coast Golf Group
TITLE OF POSITION: Groundskeeper – Seasonal, Full Time
START DATE: August, 2019
DEPARTMENT: Golf - Maintenance
REPORTS TO: Superintendent
JOB SUMMARY: Assist in all tasks which help upkeep and maintain the golf course to the high standards that are expected by management and our members.
- Mowing all playing surfaces, maintaining bunkers, and course set up.
- Helping complete various cultural practices throughout the golf season, including aeration, venti-tine and verti-cutting.
- Hand watering as directed in summer months.
- Aiding the Superintendent / Assistant Superintendent with irrigation repairs when needed.
- Assisting in the completion of various other projects on site.
- Willing to work early mornings and be able to work on weekends (Saturday or Sunday).
- Be physically fit enough to be able to carry out tasks like digging and lifting.
- Must be a good communicator and be able to work well with others.
- Have a positive attitude and the ability to be a quick learner.
- Understanding the game of golf is considered beneficial.
- Prior experience working on golf courses is not necessary.
- Complimentary golf for yourself and a guest on a stand-by basis on all our sites within the West Coast Golf Group, (Belmont, Hazelmere and Swan-e-Set).
- Discounts on merchandise in pro shop and food in clubhouse.
- Rain gear and basic safety gear is all provided.
- Working out in the beautiful outdoors daily in a fun and
Please submit resume's by April 19th, 2019. Only those under consideration will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Groundskeeping: 1 year (Preferred)