Service Plus Aquatics Inc. is a rapidly-expanding, progressive corporation, devoted to providing exceptional service to the commercial recreational aquatic industry. Established in 1989, we are known for our leadership in design/build services, restoration and repair, and facility management, specializing in LEED design. Dedication, on-going training and a truly dynamic TEAM, combine to make this company an industry leader.
The Client Services Manager will report to the President & CEO and will be primarily responsible for communication, support and development of current and new client relationships.
Management Based Responsibilities:
· Direct supervision of two (2) or more full-time Client Relations Coordinator positions
· Direct supervision of the Preventive Maintenance Department Supervisors (seasonal or FT as applicable), and for coordination of any and all maintenance staff and service staff, client site inspections or assessments, daily documents and reports reviews, maintenance training certifications, Health Department inspections and any client onsite inspections; client relationship building and any site investigations/inspections for quotation and report purposes to develop and grow the department, maintain field work quality levels and maintain existing relationships; once such a hire is approved by the CEO.
· Direct supervision of all Full time and PT Preventive Maintenance Technicians (PMT’s) including day-to-day supervision and performance reviews
· Direct supervision of Senior Service Technicians, Service Technicians, Junior Service Technicians; including day-to-day supervision, scheduling and performance reviews
· Direct supervision and scheduling of Warehouse & Deliveries Coordinator including day-to-day supervision, scheduling and performance reviews
· Direct supervision of Seasonal Preventive Maintenance Department Supervisor and Assistant Seasonal Preventive Maintenance Department Supervisor who are responsible for; seasonal PMT staff trainings, site inspections, daily paper work review, PMT staff certifications and Health Department inspections.
· Oversee the seasonal opening, operations and seasonal closing of all our outdoor and seasonal accounts and related staff.
· Periodic site meetings or site inspections; where applicable and use of personal car with KM reimbursement when applicable (note: these are usually after hours).
· Available to support staff and department after hours and on weekends via use of company provided smart phone.
· Assist with day to day operation as required by the President & CEO
· Propose improvements to the client experience upon project completion, and devise an ongoing maintenance program accordingly.
· Management and on-going use of SSO and Sage 100, including further integration and implementation of improvements
· Maintain vendor relationships, costing and sourcing of new vendors and means to reduce costs
· Review of department monthly contract packages and client contracts to ensure consistency of agreements with submitted proposals.
· Oversee the department’s maintenance and contract work, service and delivery invoicing and related collections as applicable.
· Responsible for office and field trainings and integration
· GPS auditing of vehicles and clock in/out times for payroll purposes
· Coordinate and organize holiday gifting and donations for clients
· Coordinate and submit the submissions for the Pool & Hot Tub Council awards
· Coordinate CAO training for clients
· Other tasks as directed by the President & CEO
Client Relations Based Responsibilities:
· Duties associated with new and existing client base:
· Order entry
· Accounts Receivables
· Weekly reporting to the President & CEO
· Other tasks as assigned by the President & CEO
· Duties associated with new and existing client base:
· Answer telephones.
· Standardize quotations and maintenance contracts for customer base.
· Client appreciation/retention programs, customer surveys.
· Client communication throughout production stream (follow up).
· Oversee the scheduling of work and employees
· Client profile database management (site specific information and contract terms) and remote site administration (signage, training manuals, log books, MSDS books, etc.)
· Respond to customer inquiries and act as intermediate person (buffer) to the President & CEO for helping to solve problems (only involving President & CEO as last resort).
· Regularly trouble-shoot & support for pool operators.
· BA or Business Degree with an associated Arts Degree (i.e. in Public Relations, English, Communications, Business, Marketing, or a related field)
· Superlative communication skills – both oral and written
· Meticulous attention to detail & crisis management
· Working knowledge of MS Office, Power Point, Internet, Microsoft Outlook, Sage 100, SSO
· Training provided
· Bilingualism is an asset
· Aquatics experience is an asset.
· CPO certified preferred.
Statement of Commitment: Service Plus Aquatics Inc. (SPA Inc.) is committed to providing a respectful, welcoming, accessible, and inclusive environment for all persons with disabilities in a way that is respectful of the dignity and independence of people with disabilities and in a manner which takes into account the person's disability and embodies the principles of integration and equal opportunity. Service Plus Aquatics Inc. is committed to becoming a barrier-free environment, and meeting the requirements of all existing legislation and its own policies and goals related to identifying, removing and preventing barriers to people with disabilities that might interfere with their ability to interact with our Firm. Service Plus Aquatics Inc. ensures that all persons within its community are aware of their rights and responsibilities to foster an accessible and inclusive environment with and for persons with disabilities. Service Plus Aquatics Inc. is committed to, and will strive to ensure that, the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), 2005, its regulations, standards and all other relevant legislation concerning accessibility, are rigorously observed in a timely fashion.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $50,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year