CORE RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
The core responsibilities and duties associated with this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
I. Sales/Customer Service
- Sort & distribute overnight reports.
- Process paint order paperwork.
- Review Inventory Transaction Reports for negative inventory and follow-up when necessary.
- Receive all packing slips. Review Inventory Transaction Reports Not Printed and correct any receiving errors. (procedures may vary with POS)
- Conduct self in professional manner to ensure customers’ quality & service expectations are met.
- Answer telephone in a professional manner, answering questions knowledgeably and/or take customer’s order.
- Give immediate attention to customer comments & complaints and advises Branch Manager of such.
- Provide customer with information on both established and new products.
- Mix paint and wear appropriate safety equipment as required.
II. Inventory Management
- Know inventory system and determine stocking levels.
- Follow-up and/or initiate ordering and reordering stocks (GOM and AP).
- Match invoices with purchase order receiving slips.
- Replenish Branch inventory as required.
Qualification Requirements:BASIC QUALIFICATIONS:
- Mail room functions
- Assist with Literature (GOM & AP) replenishment for branch and/or for customers.
- Maintain daily cash drawer and ensure that the daily bank deposit is made.
- Assist with Account Payable functions
- Build new part numbers and maintain pricing levels.
- Know and perform duties of other branch personnel as assigned.
- Clean and maintain all areas and equipment as assigned.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Assist staff with periodic or annual branch inventories.
- Monitor and track customer back orders.
- Process sales transactions using POS devices and Company guidelines.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. frequently and up to 100 lbs. on occasion
- Must be able to operate a computer and communicate via the telephone.
- Must be able to communicate verbally and in writing
- May work in areas where toxic, flammable, and hazardous materials are present
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of product technology and product application usually obtained through one or more years experience in division or other Company position or related experience in the Automotive Refinishing industry