Audi Downtown Vancouver – Receptionist (Part-Time)
Looking for a great opportunity to work in Canada's largest Automotive Group?
Audi Downtown Vancouver is currently looking for a Part-Time Receptionist who wants to pursue a career in automotive industry.
Audi Downtown Vancouver is promising:
*Competitive Compensation Package
*Career Advancement Opportunities
*Friendly and Supportive Culture
The candidate MUST be flexible, possess exceptional communication skills, able to multitask and work well under pressure as well as possess Microsoft Office knowledge. Knowledge of One-Eighty and fluency in second language will be a definite asset. Previous automotive experience would be a great asset.
* Switchboard Operator: Places, receives & routes a high volume of calls through a multi-line switchboard, while supplying information to callers, relaying messages & announcing visitors to internal staff.
* Front desk Coordinator: serves as the first impression of the dealership & front lines the main desk at point of entry for the purpose of greeting & directing all visitors, including vendors, clients & customers.
* Maintain the appearance of the reception desk; cleanliness & organization of documents & files is mandatory.
* Administrative Duties: Assists in overflow tasks from staff including word processing, data entry & internet research tasks.
* File Clerk: Performs basic clerical tasks such as arranging invoices & other indexed documents, cash receipt book revisions while maintaining all payments by credit / debit cards.
Dilawri Group of Companies is Canada's largest automotive group with 72 franchised dealerships representing 30 automotive brands throughout Quebec, Ontario, Saskatchewan, Alberta, and British Columbia. Privately owned and operated by the Dilawri family since 1985, the company continues to expand its footprint in Canada, building on its history of excellence in the automotive industry. With more than 4,000 employees, Dilawri Group of Companies is proud to offer exceptional products and customer service in every dealership.
Dilawri Group of Companies is not only a leader in the automotive industry, it is also a leader in the communities it serves, having established The Dilawri Foundation in 2002. The Dilawri Foundation has contributed tens of millions of dollars throughout Canada supporting a variety of charitable causes.
If this position is of interest to you please send us your resume with a cover letter to:
Chris O'Neill - General Manager
Job Type: Part-time