Have you heard? #RLBisAwesome!
People Count. That’s our motto at RLB. So what’s this mean for you?
- We invest time and effort into our team members for the hands-on learning experience required to become a successful professional.
- We offer a fun and rewarding work environment dedicated to ensuring that our team members get the knowledge, support and expertise they need to thrive
If this sounds good to you, read on!
We are looking for an energetic Client Support Analyst to join our team. This is an excellent opportunity for a person with high enthusiasm who is motivated by making an impact in their workplace.
- Advanced experience with full cycle bookkeeping or a combination of relevant experience and education
- Tech savvy with bookkeeping programs including Quickbooks Desktop, Quickbooks Online, Sage 50, Xero, Hubdoc and other cloud accounting tools.
- Focus on building meaningful relationships with both clients and RLB team members by carrying a high standard of integrity in everything you do
- Motivated by making an impact in your workplace
- Thrive in a learning environment
About the Gig
- You will be responsible for optimizing processes and helping to create more accurate and efficient systems.
- You will provide a high level of client support, helping clients to set up processes and proper workflows.
- You will advise clients and provide support to questions.
- You will have the opportunity to be involved in identifying and evaluating more efficient internal processes, as well as training and providing guidance to junior bookkeepers.
- Your role will also engage in full cycle bookkeeping tasks.
- Permanent, full-time position located out of our Guelph office.
RLB’s mission is to become an advisory firm known for proactively empowering its people and clients while building stronger communities. We do this by investing in our people, providing an opportunity for outside of the box thinking, partnered with flexibility and support. We work flex hours and bank overtime. We offer competitive pay, a great team environment, paid personal time and Fridays off in the summer!
Check out our employment perks and what it's like to be part of our team at http://www.rlb.ca/why-rlb/
Timeline: We will continue to accept applications until we find the right candidate.
RLB LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation for testing, interview, or employment purposes.