Miserable people no need to apply ಠ_ಠ
So, what does this great new job require... "just the lobster soul"
But for real:
In this role you will be converting LiDAR point cloud data into 3D models for as-built plans. We get all the fun jobs like YVR and many historical buildings.
- 5-7 Years of drafting experiences as an architectural technologist or project manager.
- 3-5 years of experience in BC is a must
- Knowledge of BC Building Codes and City Bylaws
- Experience on creating permit drawings for city permit submission is a must
- Intermediate to Advanced Proficiency required in REVIT, AutoCAD,
- Knowledge of construction detailing would be an asset
- Understanding of Navisworks would be an asset
- Experience in managing 1-3 employees.
- Experience in managing 2-3 projects at once
- Self-motivated/ Must be extremely organized/ Highly detail-oriented
- Excellent communication skills. A love of talking with clients
- Problems solver. A real problem solver. Not like saying you like the outdoors and hiking but have never done it. 0_0
- The problem solving one is because we work with LiDAR scanning and point cloud conversions. SCAN- to-BIM
Please send your resume with a cover letter.
The cover letter should describe why this type of occupation would suit you best. If you don't include a cover letter we are not going to read the resume. I'm looking for character! Have fun with it.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- AutoCAD: 3 years (Preferred)
- Revit: 3 years (Required)