Working together to be our best!
First National is Canada’s largest non-bank lender, originating and servicing both commercial and residential mortgages since 1988. Over the past thirty years, we have been committed to hiring the best and brightest with over 1,000 proud team members. Through cooperation, ongoing coaching, development opportunities and a culture that celebrates both hard work and teamwork, First National team members are supported to lead, learn and grow.
If you are ready to join First National’s dynamic team, while working hard and having fun doing it, we invite you to apply online and let us know how you can be part of our success story.
We are hiring a Fax Administrator, Res Admin-Third Party TDMS!
Manager, Residential Administration
May 29, 2020
June 12, 2020
Hours of Work:
8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Downtown Toronto Great location! Steps away from the main public transit station
What we offer:
Highly competitive compensation package which includes, base salary, bonus, benefits, and career advancement opportunities!
- Eligibility for benefits is dependent on the terms of employment
The Fax Administrator is responsible for distributing a high volume of faxes and emails to work flow and retrieving, faxing and scanning documentation.
The Requirements Needed:
- Distribute faxes and emails through workflow
- Identify the file and purpose of faxes or emails
- Scan Final Reports to workflow
- Assist with preparing files for escalation
- Request and import title searches from the FNF portal
- Sort through and distribute mail
- Send Letters via Merlin System
- Assist with processing Workflow as necessary
- Complete special projects as assigned by Management
- Previous administrativ experience an asset
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize, multi-task and complete tasks in a timely manner
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and maintain a calm focus during hectic periods
Why join First National?
- Bright open concept office environment
- Large kitchens with a coffee and latte maker to enjoy at no cost
- Supportive teamwork focused environment
- Collaborative entrepreneurial spirit
- Opportunities to give back to the communities and work through events focused on a variety of charities
- Ongoing social events throughout the year
- Extensive training programs to set our employees up for success
First National is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender identity, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.
First National supports requests for accommodation from applicants with disabilities; please contact Human Resources at email@example.com.
We would like to thank all applications for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.