We are currently recruiting Journeyperson and Apprentice Ironworkers for long-term Maintenance and Turnaround project assignments in the Fort McMurray area.
$50.60/hr* Journeyperson Employee Rate
*Includes 10% Vacation and Stat Holiday
Weekly Pay (Direct Deposit every Friday)
$69.00/hr. overtime rate (over 8 hours per day – 40 hours per week)
Travel Assistance provided.
14 days on 7 days off shift (Excellent work life balance)
12 Hour workdays
Flights provided out of Edmonton and Calgary
4% Matching Group Retirement Savings plan
Open Circle Benefits Package
Our strong dedication to safety, high standard of quality/execution and overall company culture will provide job satisfaction to anyone who works for us! We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and all qualified individuals are encouraged to apply.
Summary of Essential Responsibilities:
- Offload, sort and prepare structural steel for erection.
- Stick build steel erection for structural steel building and steel panel
- Assemble and erect prefabricated metal structures.
- Read blueprints, drawings, and specifications to determine the lay out of work.
- Ensure the safety of the crew, equipment and environment.
- Assemble rigging (cables, pulleys, hooks) to move heavy equipment and materials.
- Journeyperson Structural Ironworker certification or enrolled in Apprenticeship program.
- Industrial construction experience preferred.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment alcohol, drug test (including marijuana)
- Have valid safety tickets including:
CSTS, WHMIS 2015, H2S Alive, First Aid, AWP and Fall Protection
- Valid Class 5 Drivers’ License
Centurion Canada Infrastructure is an integrated services contractor known for our ability to deliver remote access, environmental and infrastructure construction services and maintenance across Western Canada. We implement new technologies that enhance performance and results. With qualified professionals and a large fleet of equipment, we are equipped to manage projects of all sizes across all sectors. Centurion offers an extensive suite of construction services, driven by continuous improvement, project planning, quality and safety.
As part of the Centurion group of companies, our Vision is to build a successful global & sustainable rental and services company to critical industries. Our Values are an intricate part of our success; we are looking for team members with the same visions and values.
‘WE DO THE RIGHT THING’
‘WE DO WHAT WE SAY’
‘WE GO THE EXTRA MILE’
‘WE WORK TOGETHER’
Please visit www.centurioncinf.com for more information
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Work Location: In person