We develop, renovate, and maintain our clients' properties.
By utilizing our knowledge and years of experience in the property industry we are able to advise our clients about how to get more out of their investments.
We do everything from large renovations, home improvements to fixing the kitchen sink. Our “we take care of it” attitude builds trust and provides our clients with peace of mind.
Buckby Property Services Ltd
Our rapidly growing Construction and Property Maintenance company is seeking a Full-time Carpenter or Maintenance person to perform various duties.
If you're motivated, pro-active, reliable and hardworking, then this role could be for you! The right candidate will be required to:
- Have a valid Class 5 Driver’s License,
- Have a minimum of 5 years related work experience (for non-ticketed Journey person),
- Be self-motivated, reliable, flexible and proactive with an ability to work in a fast-paced environment,
- Have carpentry experience,
- Experience in Residential and Commercial Renovations would be an asset.
For the right candidate, there may be the opportunity to undertake further training and expand on your skill set in future.
The ideal candidate must have excellent attention to detail, be highly organized, able to multi-task and have excellent communication skills. A current drivers’ license is necessary.
If this is what you're looking for, and you fit the above criteria, please forward your Cover letter and Resume to us via Indeed. Pay rate is dependent on experience, ranging from $15.00 - 30.00 per hour.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.00-$30.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Carpentry: 1 year (preferred)