Registered Massage Therapist – Port Hawkesbury, Nova Scotia
As a Full Time Registered Massage Therapist within our CBI Health Centre, you’ll have ample opportunity to build and grow your massage therapy business in a well-supported rehabilitation setting.
You are a flexible, enthusiastic and personable team player who is focused on client-centred care and clinical outcomes. While you may bring an existing caseload, this position also offers the chance to sharpen your caseload building skills.
As a Registered Massage Therapist, you will:
- Follow assessments, and treat clients who are referred directly for massage therapy
- Contribute to a team that provides massage therapy to clients as part of their overall rehabilitation
- Communicates goals and expectations of the treatment to the clients and the rest of the treatment team
- Build case-load & Maintains records of massage therapy assessments and treatment notes
To take on the role of Registered Massage Therapist, you must:
About CBI Health Group:
- Be registered with the College of Massage Therapists of Nova Scotia or equivalent
- Be able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Be able to facilitate our clients' needs by exceeding their expectations
- Relevant experience is a definite an asset
For over 40 years, CBI has been working every day to improve the health and enrich the lives of Canadians.
As Canada’s largest provider of community healthcare services, CBI is made up of over 13,000 physiotherapists, occupational therapists, registered massage therapists, kinesiologists, chiropractors, speech-language pathologists, psychologists, physicians, nurses, dietitians, behavioural therapists, administrators, and professionals.
CBI is set apart by the unique ability to work as an integrated network to foster ongoing learning, enhance best practices, improve access to care for all Canadians and achieve the best outcomes possible for our clients. With a talented, interdisciplinary team of caregivers and professionals, CBI provides the right services, in the right place, at the right time.
To learn more about CBI, please visit www.cbi.ca. Check out CBI on Facebook at facebook.com/cbihealthgroup and on Twitter at twitter.com/cbihealthgroup.
CBI Health Group is committed to accommodating people with disabilities as part of our hiring process. If you have special requirements, please advise Human Resources during the recruitment and selection process.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.