Wind Japanese and Thai is an upscale AYCE restaurant found in 2001. During the past decade, Wind has received many applauses from the local community and has become one of the most popular restaurants around the Niagara region. With the fast and stable growth, Wind has opened three branches (St. Catharines, Niagara Falls and Mississauga) and developed two sub-brands (East Izakaya and Ma Chinese Cuisine).
Now we are looking for energetic and reliable talents to join our team as Runner/Busser in St. Catharines location.
- Runners/Bussers are server assistants sending the dishes to customers and preparing appetizers, desserts and other service-related materials under the direction of busser supervisor.
- 7241 Lundy's Lane, Niagara Falls, ON, L2G 1W3 (Wind Japanese and Thai)
- 11:00 to 22:00 (weekdays running hours);
- 11:30 to 22:00 (weekends running hours);
- Whole-day Shift is averagely about 7 to 10 hours;
- Half-day Shift is averagely about 3 to 5 hours;
- Serve dishes;
- Help to prepare food materials;
- Clean tables;
- Open and close own work section;
- Maintain food safety and sanitation standards;
- Staff Meal
- Staff Discount
- Personal Locker
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Training Shifts
- Internal Recruitment Priority
- Seniority Bonus
- Staff Accommodation (permanent full-time employees only)
- Medical Insurance (permanent full-time employees only)
- HQ will provide internal recruitment opportunities to employees with relevant education backgrounds or experience in the fields of marketing, human resource, accounting, administration, logistics and property management.
- The employees with outstanding performance will have opportunities to join the restaurant management team and even become the Managing Partners with shares.
- High school education or equivalent;
- Can work at a fast pace under heavy pressure;
- Flexible working shifts, including weekends and holidays;
- Must be able to lift at least 20 lbs and stand for a long time;
- Driver's license is a strong asset.
- Smart Serve is a strong asset.
- Be fluent in English. Mandarin is a strong asset.
- Hospitality education background or prior experience is a strong asset;
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- restaurant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Mandarin & Cantonese (Preferred)