CPAP Clinic is looking for an enthusiastic clinician to be a part of our dedicated healthcare team in a full time permanent capacity. The position would rotate between the Vaughan and the Toronto location.
- Educating patients about obstructive sleep apnea and the various treatment options available.
- Initiating CPAP therapy for our patients and troubleshooting any therapy complications our patients may encounter.
- Prepare reports and ADP forms for doctors’ review and approval.
- Liaising with ODSP and OW on behalf of our patients.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to maintain and protect patient confidentiality.
- Two to three years experience in customer service, experience in patient care preferred.
- A knowledge of CPAP equipment available in the market preferred.
- Demonstrates excellence in communication, written and verbal English. Proficiency in other languages an asset.
- Computer proficient and experience with administrative functions an asset.
- Must be available evenings and Saturdays.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.50 to $25.00 /hour