We are looking for a strong individual to shine with 5 years of experience in the commercial sector doing tenant improvement works. Sites are strictly indoors in down town Calgary.
You will be working in a supportive team environment playing a key role in overall project success. Responsibilities will include joining millwork, case work, and steel stud walls, with some minor drywall installations. Experience with t-bar ceilings is an asset. We value quality and ensure we are an engaged team resolving issues and clarifications proactively.
We as an established small business can offer you
· A supportive culture family friendly considerations.
· Steady 7:00am-3:30pm 5 days a week employment
· Support staff with regards to safety and logistics
· Detail oriented approach to construction with quality in mind
· Possibilities for growth within the company, initiative and new ideas are rewarded
· Employee benefits (after probationary period)
· Solid safety program with emphasis on actual safety not just paper work (COR certified)
This position is based on a 40 hr work week with the following responsibilities under your scope:
Carpentry Scope Mandate:
· Micro schedule daily tasks for yourself with regards to trade, material and labor organization.
· Complete daily Job Safety Analysis forms to ensure hazards properly mitigated.
· Ensure all tools are cleared from site and placed in secure boxes when not in use
· Perform basic tool maintenance and inspections.
· Coordinate with adjacent trades for a managed installation
· Assist with logistics on movement of tools and materials, team work is essential
· Ensure Company tools and equipment are properly cared for, broken items will be replaced under safety program
· Read, understand and review all blueprints, shop drawings and site instructions.
· Smart phone with email is necessary for communications.
· Ensure the highest possible service to all our valued clients
· We value a completion orientated mindset, individuals looking for a place to merely claim hours are not welcome.
Competitive Market Rate Salary based on experience and knowledge.
We are passionate about construction and providing top notch service to our clients. We are looking for dedicated individuals that can respect the business and want to work hard and be rewarded.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30.00 to $34.00 /hour