Mastercard’s Cyber and Intelligence (C&I) Solutions organization develops and delivers world-class security products and services for customers across the globe. NuData Security predicts fraudulent transactions by identifying good users from bad, based on their online behavior. By analyzing over 400 billion behaviors annually, NuData harnesses the power of behavioral and biometric analysis to empower its clients to predict fraud and verify the user behind the device.
As the Director of Product Marketing, you will synthesize market, buyer personas, product, and competitive inputs into driving revenue.
The Director of Product Marketing will be responsible for building and managing strong persona-based messaging, positioning and value proposition development (the story), solution promotion (w/regional teams), buyer journey mapping, product positioning to target consumers, competitive analysis, and product differentiation, engaging with audiences to evangelize product capabilities, solving for new industry and competitive scenarios, and collaborating with content management, marketing and demand generation teams.
The Director of Product Marketing is responsible for our product’s positioning and messaging. In doing so the Director endeavors to understand the customers’ needs and behaviors. This responsibility is pivotal for a product’s market success because it differentiates the product by ensuring that it always stays in line with customer needs and market trends. In addition to this, product positioning assures the product a competitive edge because the Director will be able to understand the current competitive situation at all times.
- Craft and recommend succinct product value propositions that are persona-led, crisp and competitively positioned.
- Build a unified and differentiated marketing and messaging platform to position NuData Security and its solutions with a cohesive direction.
- Collaborate with relevant Mastercard communication teams to craft storytelling of how the solutions fit into overarching C&I story.
- Translate high-level direction into desired specifications for effective and scalable go-to-market product messaging.
- Recommend and co-identify key product, segmentation, and positioning opportunities by leveraging data and insights
- Steer integration of product messaging and programs with marketing programs and vice-versa
- Create, direct and collaborate with Content Manager on decision-oriented sales tools.
- Map buyer journey: define personas, content needs, and develop buyer personas.
- Engage with industry analysts to influence NuData’s solution perception and affinity
- Ability to quickly assess and understand the fraud, risk and identity space, understand how behavioral biometric technologies can be applied to improve results and synthesize into meaningful, quantifiable, differentiated business improvements.
All About You
- Demonstrated success in clear, succinct, and differentiated messaging and storytelling
- Experience identifying research resulting in the ability to represent the voice of the customer
- Vast experience in the creation and execution of highly successful value driven messaging.
- Possess excellent communication skills and an ability to ability to present complex material both to technical teams as well as to customers in a way that relates to each audience.
- Significant prior B2B product marketing/management experience in technology/software space (or equivalent skills and knowledge). Background preferably includes marketing of enterprise-class solutions, security, fraud, identity solutions, risk, SaaS, or technology companies.
- Experience in communicating compelling product value propositions to important audiences (e.g. contributed to successful negotiations, helped escalate opportunities, etc.)
- Outstanding messaging acumen. Blend of business analyst, storyteller, and product SME. Demonstrated ability to develop impactful, fact-based, sales-usable product and value proposition stories (requires strong analytical and creative thought processes).
- Strong writing, analytical and presentation skills. Ability to understand complex processes and technologies, and translate into simple concepts (written, graphical, architectural, and verbal). Adept at communicating concepts in both written and graphic form.
- Led complex cross-functional projects
- Demonstrated success building relationships and delivering results with global, multi-cultural and remote project teams
- The successful candidate will have expertise in security, cybersecurity, fraud or relevant
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.