This is seasonal work, which would be perfect for Students or for people that are traveling within BC.
*6 Week Position
Duties: (may include but not limited to)
* Taking responsibility for guests' dining experience.
* Maintaining stations in an organized and productive manner.
* Adhering with company policies.
* Responsible for opening duties/closing and ongoing side work.
* Performs other tasks/projects as assigned by management.
Experience and skill required:
* Preferred but not mandatory minimum of one year previous experience in related position
* Be able to multi-task and maintain a professional and upbeat demeanor while under pressure.
* Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills. Able to read, write, speak and understand English well.
* Must be able to work quickly and efficiently.
* Physical requirements: walk or stand for long periods of time, bending, lifting up to 25kg. Be able to hear, speak and see without impairment.
* A love of food and desire to learn
* A positive outlook and regard for the people you work with
* Dedication to a clean, safe, and organized work space
* Aspiration to be part of a busy and expanding restaurant with a great family of staff
* Food Safe Level 1 Certification - (you may schedule a test after confirmed hire)
*Staff Housing Available.
Job Type: Temporary