- 3+ years experience in program or project management
- Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements
- 3+ years experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
Amazon Advertising is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for brand advertisers, agencies, and entrepreneurs. Our ad solutions—including sponsored, display, video, and custom ads—leverage Amazon’s innovations and insights to find, attract, and engage intended audiences throughout their daily journeys. Our ideas are executed across Amazon, IMDb, Twitch, and the Amazon DSP – always with the aim of informing and enriching the customer’s experience. If you’re interested in joining a rapidly growing team working to build a unique, world-class advertising group with a relentless focus on the customer, you’ve come to the right place.
Our International Expansion program is committed to transforming the depth, scale, and reach of our Advertising offering worldwide. Amazon’s video ads program is a fast-growing segment of our business, and offers opportunities for advertisers to showcase their products via video both on and off of Amazon. Our OTT video advertising program includes opportunities within live events and premium content, with unique insights and analytics available for our customers. As Program Manager, Video Ads, International Expansion (IX), you are responsible for defining a comprehensive program that will accelerate adoption of video ads in our International Expansion locales. This includes partnering with internal teams (including Training, Product Marketing, Product, and Sales), and soliciting external customer feedback to define requirements for new product and tool adoption.
- Develop and execute a customer-led strategy and program for video growth with Sales teams in our IX locales.
- Partner with Sales training to adapt and deliver a methodology and approach to upskill our IX Sales teams on selling video solutions.
- Partner with internal Product and Ad Operations teams to understand, advocate for, and provide input to support video offering roadmaps for IX locales.
- Provide visibility and report to IX Sales leadership on progress against video goals and hold local IX teams and owners accountable to deliver results
- Ensure video campaign implementation stays on schedule for the International locales you are supporting, and partner with Product Marketing to identify best in class examples and case studies that can fuel future investment and growth.
Toronto (preferred), New York, Seattle, or Los Angeles.
- Working knowledge of DSPs and programmatic landscape
- Demonstrated strong analytical abilities and confidence in the use of data
- Proven track record of delivering results and driving aggressive revenue growth
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 8+ years experience in digital advertising including video (e.g. TV/OTT and/or digital video buying, sales, or business development considered)
- Experience leading a matrixed team of stakeholders across geographies and time zones to achieve common goals
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal), including the ability to present complex topics both in person and over the phone
- Demonstrated ability to operate autonomously while defining and delivering priorities amidst ambiguity
- A proven track record of leading and driving multiple complex programs to meet business objectives and a demonstrated ability to translate strategic initiatives into detailed operation plans
Amazon is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.