Air Menzies International (Delta, BC) is seeking an experienced Warehouse Supervisor to manage and oversee all warehouse activities, ensure efficient processes, and maximize warehouse productivity. The Warehouse Supervisor's responsibilities include customer service, supervising employees, coordinating logistical processes, ensuring the quality of goods, and preparing relevant documentation.
Overview: Supervising all warehouse personal and making sure all warehouse staff follow safety and company regulations. Effective communication with office and warehouse ensuring that both are at optimal performance. Checking in cargo, Weighing and measuring accurately. Building airline units. Screening cargo. Keeping warehouse clean and organized.
Main accountabilities include:
- Accepting cargo, with cargo acceptance sheets.
- Weighing cargo, recording the weight and dimensions accurately in the system. Print arrival notices.
- Screening cargo and following all regulations.
- Building airline units.
- Making sure all supplies for the warehouse are on hand.
- Working closely with operations.
- Must work efficiently, following procedures
- Making sure all cargo is checked in and staged.
- Cleaning warehouse.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Experience:
- Strong coordination skills (booking and planning heavy volume of trailers Out of two bay doors/multiple warehouses)
- Strong attention to detail (consistently able to enter correct data)
- Familiar with excel
- Strong customer service skills
- Providing quotes to customers
- Able to track/trace and book shipments with air & ocean lines.
- Certified forklift operator.
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to speak, read, and write in English proficiently.
- Must be available and flexible to work variable shifts including weekends and holidays.
- Must pass pre-employment background check.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: $23.50 per hour
- Dental Care
- Disability Insurance
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- On-site Parking
- Paid Time Off
- RRSP Match
- Vision Care
- Supervisor: 1 year (Required)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Forklift Certified (Required)