An effective Administrative/ office clerk has the ability to work diligently to help maintain smooth operations. You must be reliable and hardworking with great communications skills. General office support work, prepare correspondence, reports, statements, the ideal candidate will also be familiar with office equipment and procedures.
- Answering the phone to take messages or redirecting call to the appropriate department
- Provide general information to clients and public
- Maintaining files and records so they remain updated and easily accessible according to established filling system
- Sorting and distributing incoming mail, preparing outgoing mail
- Photocopy and collate documents for distribution
- Send and receiving messages and documents using fax machine or electronic mail
- Maintain inventory of office supplies, order supplies as required, and servicing equipment
- May perform basic bookkeeping tasks such as preparing invoices and bank deposits
- May sort, process and verify receipts, and other documents
- Proven experience as office clerk or other clerical position
- Familiarity with office procedures and basic accounting principles
- Working knowledge of office devices and processes
- Very good knowledge of software’s
- Excellent communication skill in English
- Very good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Business Administration and other related education
For Candidates from Yukon, Alberta or British Columbia only.
Application deadline: 2021-07-15
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00-$24.00 per hour
All customers are required to wear a mask, Common surfaces are sanitized regularly.
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- administrative assistant: 2 years (preferred)