The Right Choice Realty/Commercial Advisors is growing! We are currently seeking an Accounting Administrator Specialist to join our team.
The Right Choice is a proven brand in Residential and Commercial Real Estate in Fredericton, NB. We invest in our team and we invest in our community. We are known for our exceptional professionalism which has led to our achievement of higher goals.The fundamental objective of the Accounting Administrator Specialist is to provide accurate, timely preparation of the company’s financial accounting requirements including; payroll, receivables, payables, tax preparation, report preparation etc. This position is also responsible for working with active Realtors in the office to help in data entry for their listings to the Matrix (REALTOR.CA) System and completion of sales record sheets for all transactions.
Accountabilities include but not limited to:
· Payroll, remittances, R.O.E /Benefits Administration
· Bank Reconciliation
· General Ledger/ Trial Balance
· Supporting Documents
· Bi-monthly/monthly reporting
· Accounts receivables/payables and collections
· Banking and processing
· cheque processing / direct deposits/ EFT transfer
· Cash flow management
· HST remittances /WCB
· Sales record sheets
· Administrative duties
· Inhouse Accounting System (BrokerWolf) an asst
· General accounting / financial reporting preparation
· Payroll /A/P, A/R
· Attention to detail, Accuracy
· Highly Organized, Ability to prioritize
· Superior Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Professional oral and written communication skills
· Excellent internal and external customer service
· Business Administration, College degree - Accounting or combination of education and work experience
· 3+ years related experience in a comparable role
· Experience in the real estate industry an asset
Why work with us:
We provide you constant growth opportunities and empowerment so you can offer the best service to our clients.
Mentoring and coaching is an everyday occurrence, everyone is valued and has insight to offer when problem solving and business planning.
Our communication is open and transparent.
Our team is successful because we spend time together, intentionally working on the business and in the business.
As an employer we offer flexible working hours to our staff, to help with work/life balance.
Critical to our success is that every team member is aligned with our core values.
Are you The Right Choice? If you have the skills, knowledge, experience and are aligned with our core values we offer an exciting, challenging opportunity.
For more information on our company please visit our website at https://therightchoicerealty.ca/
Reference ID: Accounting Administrator Specialist
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent