If you’re a real people person who loves talking about all Revelstoke has to offer then we want to hear from you!
Everything Revelstoke is the one stop shop for those planning their upcoming trip to Revelstoke. We take care of packages, adventure bookings, transportation and so much more!
As a Reservations Agent you are the first point of contact for our guests and are there to assist with anything they need while providing a impeccable level of customer service.
- Answer phone calls, emails, and in person inquiries
- Process bookings in our reservations system
- Work closely with our dispatch department
- Sell retail items and complete cash out duties
- Utilize sales skills to upsell both retail and activity products
- Keep internal knowledgebase updated with latest procedures
- Follow company policies, guidelines and work instructions
- Build creative solutions in response to customer requirements
- Be knowledgeable in local activities and products
- Previous experience in a customer service role required
- Confident and outgoing personality
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively under pressure
- Well organised and self motivated.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong working knowledge of Mac, Google Docs, Word, and Excel
- Previous experience in a reservations role an asset
This position is open to all qualified applicants, including men, women, persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities, Aboriginal persons and other groups protected by human rights laws. Everything Revelstoke is an equal opportunity employer that hires on the basis of merit.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Salary: $15.00 /hour